- 01 Networking with major companies and institutions in Europe.
Establish new ties and maintain continuous networks through participations in various conferences
- 02 Reporting and investigation of European market trends and news.
Research and organise information about market trends and industry, which cannot be found easily in Korea
- 03 Supply the information of European market policies, laws, and other relevant fields.
Use local media and experts to gain and provide information related to exports
- 04 Business matching and finding buyers through networks
Identify buyers’ needs and match them with proper domestic contents through continuous management
- 05 Support for establishing partnerships such as a co-production.
Provide useful information and legal counseling needed for forming partnerships